Mx-Ultimate
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.

AccueilLiveRechercherDernières imagesS'enregistrerConnexion
Le Deal du moment : -28%
Précommande : Smartphone Google Pixel 8a 5G ...
Voir le deal
389 €

polished piston 3 - pros only

AuteurMessage
Benjamin

Benjamin

polished piston 3 - pros only Empty
MessageSujet: polished piston 3 - pros only   polished piston 3 - pros only EmptyLun 6 Juil - 6:06

Citation :
polished piston 3 - pros only Polished_piston_3__pros_only

ok, i was having some upload problems.. i guess it will work using mozilla.... ok about the track... i made this track well over a year ago, wingman did some bitchin texs for me, and then he sent the track over to cutino for objects... well, i didn't hear anything about the track for 6 months and got bored... so i did some quick object and decided to let the track be released! whats the point of making tracks if your never going to release them... this is another pro's only track... rythym is key... timing helps alot... i tried to make it realistic, like you cant hold it wide open out of every corner and jump half the section.. thanks to wingy for the texs... thanks to cutino for trying... thanks to chyld for the piston logo... and i suck at track pics.. lol i did what i could just download and enjoy and dont bitch ! a decent track is better then no track right?? Bobby Bonds 129

Télécharger ici
Revenir en haut Aller en bas
http://www.the-riidheur80.skyrock.com

polished piston 3 - pros only
Page 1 sur 1