Mx-Ultimate
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.

AccueilLiveRechercherDernières imagesS'enregistrerConnexion
-45%
Le deal à ne pas rater :
PC Portable LG Gram 17″ Intel Evo Core i7 32 Go /1 To
1099.99 € 1999.99 €
Voir le deal

Roads city and industrial set vol. 1

AuteurMessage
Freerider_#7
Admin
Freerider_#7

Roads city and industrial set vol. 1 Empty
MessageSujet: Roads city and industrial set vol. 1   Roads city and industrial set vol. 1 EmptyLun 6 Juil - 6:59

Citation :
Roads city and industrial set vol. 1 Roads_city_and_industrial_set_vol_1

first of all thx to all make and gave me programs and plugin to make it possible , second there are 93 elements here separated per category if i can say that , i placed them all in a single track , shadowed them for test and it dont lags so dont be scared to use them except for the scaffolding long and the pickup veichle ( they are the stock prize pickup just removed the odd base and scaled down a bit). how to install i suppose you know , but dont extract directly in data folder cuz every rar contain the respective modellib lines and some pco file for some objects, somove them manually into the respective folders. P.S. if you dont know how to use dont dload , and remember always to backup your model.lib.

Telechargement : Cliquez ici
Revenir en haut Aller en bas
http://www.mx-ultimate.com

Roads city and industrial set vol. 1
Page 1 sur 1